Immigration Law Practitioners' Association
Parliamentary Briefings, Submissions and Responses
This area contains ILPA's parliamentary briefings, submissions and responses (such as briefings on secondary legislation and Statements of Changes to Immigration Rules, and submissions to Select Committees).
ILPA's briefings on Bills may be found on pages distinct to the particular Bill. Please see the links to the left of this page or the list below.
Other parliamentary briefings may be found on the Parliamentary Briefings (General) page.
- Justice and Security Bill 2012
- Crime and Courts Bill 2012
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill 2011
- Identity Documents Bill 2010
- Borders, Citizenship and Immigration Bill 2009
- Draft (Partial) Immigration and Citizenship Bill 2008
- Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill 2007
- UK Borders Bill 2007
- Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Bill 2005
- Identity Cards Bill 2005
- Asylum and Immigration (Treatment of Claimants, etc.) Bill 2003
ILPA's non-parliamentary briefings, submissions and responses (such as consultation responses and submissions to public bodies) may be found on the Non-Parliamentary Briefings, Submissions and Responses page.