Immigration Law Practitioners' Association
Special Offer for members
Sign up to Direct Debit for your annual membership renewal and benefit from a place on an ILPA training session at the concessionary rate
Return a completed Direct Debit form and we will contact you to arrange the discount on training.
You can set up a Direct Debit at any time but if you wish to know when your membership is due for renewal or if you have any questions contact email@example.com
Sign up to Direct Debit for membership renewal:
- No need to write and post cheques – easier, faster, safer and more secure
- No danger of membership lapsing by mistake – the default setting is that you renew your membership
- No loss of control – you can cancel a direct debit
- More control - you know exactly when the payment will be taken from your account.
- Savings to ILPA in time and money will free up staff to provide other services to members – it helps us
What am I signing up to?
To making a regular payment of a fixed sum each year when your membership becomes due for renewal.
Each year, when your membership becomes due, instead of an invoice (and reminders!) you will receive a notification of the sum to be debited from your account and the date on which it will be debited. The amount to be collected and the date of payment are fixed.
If we need to change the amount (for example because your membership category changes or fees change) or collection date, we have to notify you first. There are no surprises. Similarly you can notify us of changes. When you do not want to renew your membership any more, you can cancel the direct debit.
If either the amount to be paid, or the payment dates change, we will notify you in advance (normally 10 working days) of your account being debited.
We hope this will help you, and help us to provide a better service to you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with the ILPA Secretariat to ask us any questions you may have.
*Please note, the signature on the form must belong to one of the signatories on the bank account.*